“Good add on to the Nairobi national museum visit”
Review of Snake Park

and up
Nairobi City Tour
Ranked #44 of 128 things to do in Nairobi
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The place has a decent selection of snakes and crocks. Though it is not huge and could do with a refurbishing, I would recommend it as nice add on to the Nairobi national museum visit (they share the location). My kids seemed to have enjoyed it! Purchase the combined ticket for both the museum and the snake park.

1  Thank vitt71

Reviewed September 27, 2013

But personally I think that the presentation is not quite good and the place looks old. Although the animals seem to be in good conditions I didn't enjoy so much like in the museum but it was good (I guess reptiles are not my pasion.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you don't like reptiles you probably won't like this place because is full of them. For reptile lovers like us it was quite nice experience. They have all sorts of snakes, poisonous too, and other things like iguanas, crocodiles and turtles. The place is old, but the animals seem to be in good conditions.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

This park is by a museum but it is badly presented .. badly built and you finish walking through the park in surprisingly 10 mints. If you don't believe me and seeing is believing you will come out of this park wasted your time, money & mind.

Regards
my recommendation it is Infinity (∞) Zero..Zero..Zero

Reviewed May 27, 2013

just few days ago we had gone to join a group who were having a party hosted with the national museum premises. The signs showing the snake park are well positioned and we went here with my son after he prodded me severally. though i had this expectaions of finding a million speciaies of the reptile, it was equally amazing to see the several varieties they have with mimicked habitats. Fishes and other reptiles like the alligator, crocodiles, spiders and tortoise are also within the park. Visit If you like seeing snakes!

1  Thank DominicM969