All reviews moi avenue travel desk rooftop pool hotel is located recommend this hotel booked this hotel breakfast and dinner pleasant stay special thanks room service downtown nairobi home away from home restaurant staff excellent hotel business trip enjoyed my stay phoebe
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice, modern, small, very comfortable rooms, with all the necessary amenities. Great location (in the city center). Breakfast was superb and the staff is amazing. The person at the reception was so kind we decided to stay.
The pool is quite nice as well.
The WiFi is not very fast and it would be nice if there was more light in the public spaces.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MeridianNairobi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings !

Thank you for writing such a review over this forum, we are truly delighted that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your words of encouragement. i have noted your point about WiFi and lighting and we shall be working on the same very soon.

My sincere efforts will go in with my team to work to provide a high level of comfort to our guests.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best hotels I have ever visited. Very friendly and professional staff who are quite helpful. I had an awesome time. The hotel is smart and clean and is located close to town. My hotel of choice!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Greetings !

Thank you for writing such a review over this forum, we are truly delighted that you had a wonderful conference with us. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I attended a conference with Global Communities and I was absolutely astonished by the level of service. It was not just high but rather top notch.

The ambiance was great, lighting and the sound system. I loved the food. It is probably the best in town.

Let me single out the service of Aggrey in the Banquets who was ever smiling and kind to all of us. That is an effort that is commendable.

Looking forward to being there again.

Room tip: "Corner suites are large and sunny"
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Just a couple of short stays at this hotel on my way in and out of Nairobi. The staff made me very welcome and helped with any request. The food was nice and very available with the lunch going until late and restaurant open all day. They kindly upgraded my room on my return and it was very spacious with good tv channels. Thoroughly recommend

Trip type: Traveled solo
MeridianNairobi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Greetings !

Thank you for writing such a review over this forum, we are truly delighted that you have a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your words of encouragement.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Nice hotel in a great location with good facilities and lovely, friendly staff but spoilt by a very rude Manager who ordered my pregnant wife to sit up when she was feeling sick and couldn't use our room.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MeridianNairobi, General Manager at Best Western Plus Meridian Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2019

Greetings !

Thank you for writing such a review over this forum, we are truly delighted that you have a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your words of encouragement, however we have noted the point about about the manager who was rude to you and your family , we shall take necessary steps and the corrective action as well.