The Panari Hotel
$225
  • Pool
$208
Hotels.com
All reviewsice rinkmombasa roadnational parkjomo kenyatta international airportnear airportswimming poolshort staybusiness hotelrooms are spaciousgarnetsecuritytrafficgymairlinestopoverslippersdriver
Reviewed September 9, 2013

got booked into hotel in an emergancy. Bed was quite good, but the hotel is far out of town, so not much is happening. Sleeping on the road side is noisy. Beds are good an comfortable and service is good. Hotel not very close to the airport for a airport hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the city side of the hotel is quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Managing Direct... ., Sales & Marketing Manager. at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much fro staying with us at The Panari Hotel.

Your patronage and comments are a vital part of our growth. Guest satisfaction and service delivery are key instruments we take pride in at The Panari Hotel.

We are delighted that you found our beds comfortable and experienced the good services. I have noted that you found your room facing the roadside noisy, I recommend the deluxe room for you on your next visit to Nairobi.

We look forward to hosting you again at The Panari Hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Me and my family always stay at the Panari Hotel (close to Jomo Kenyetta Int'l Airport) while in transit on our way to India or Dubai. The first reason that I choose Panari over any other hotel in Nairobi is that it's just a 10-minute drive from the airport and so one does not get caught up in awful traffic jams that happen in the morning and evenings.

The property is very well maintained and rooms well appointed with all the amenities that one would expect. The staff are always warm, friendly and smiling. The food at the Red Garnet restaurant is always great. The views from any part of the hotel are breath-taking as just opposite the road is the national park.

They have a spa, indoor swimming pool, indoor ice skating rink to name a few places within the hotel where one can chill out. All in all, I will always stay at the Panari whenever in Nairobi, after so many stop overs it now feels like a home away from home!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Managing Direct... ., Sales & Marketing Manager. at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at the Panari Hotel and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards and value. This we take seriously.

With are encouraged to note that our rooms are well maintained to your satisfactions with amenities to your expectation. Our panoramic view for the top floors is breath taking and we are glad that you and your family experienced this.

Our staff’s warmth, friendliness and smile are our norm at the Panari, and we thrive to ensure we exceed our guests’ expectation from your arrival to departure.

The management and staff look forward to welcoming you again at the Panari Hotel, your home away from home.

Thank you.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

i really dont understand some of the reviews here i found the Panari to be a fantastic hotel very clean and comfortable with everything you could need the staff were warm friendly and very helpful i will be staying again next month when i return home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Panari Hotel.

We appreciate you positive comments and compliments of finding the Panari a fantastic hotel, clean and comfortable during your stay.

At the Panari Hotel, we strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, with comfort and friendly warm staff being our priority.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Panari hotel.

Thank you.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I feel bad that I only update now about the pleasant surprise I had when returning back to the Panari hotel (for the 20th+ time, lost count) back in April this year.
On a previous trip, end of 2012, I had complained that although I had stayed in the hotel so often, this was never "recognised" by the management as it is in other hotels where I stay.
Well, the Panari definitely made up for it this time!
Check-in was a breeze (I arrived on a late flight at 2am, could go straight to my room and just had to sign a check-in form they had already filled out for me), there was fresh fruit and a personal message from the manager on the room.
Also they must have changed the aircon system (which was previously so loud, especially in the bathroom) or at least in the room I stayed in, as none of the problems previously mentioned occurred.
So, compliments to the Panari staff & management and I'll be back for another visit soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side give you a view over the national park and with a bit of luck you can spot giraffes and other game. Road is quite busy though, therefore rooms on the back side of the hotel are more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your continued patronage is very important for our growth, for which we are most grateful.

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. At the Panari, we constantly strive to achieve high standards and exceed our guests’ expectations.

Our sincere apology that we were not able to recognize your earlier visits at Panari, however I am glad that this was noted and acted on immediately.

In this regard, I am delighted that you experienced our express check-in service at the Panari on your return and VIP room amenities. With this, we sincerely thank you.

The management of Panari hotel takes guests feedback seriously and yours was no exception. Hence the need to change our Air condition system to able you stay more comfortable. If there is anything else we can do to make your stays at the Panari more memorable, please do let us know.

I will pass your compliments to our Duty Manager and the team members that received you.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Panari Hotel and your continued relationship.

Thank You.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Arrived here tired, hungry and with a 1am flight to catch. Staff were friendly, food excellent and the room was beyond my expectation. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family although a bit pricey. The service made me forget how much I'd paid!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write to us and choosing to stay with us at the Panari hotel.

We appreciate your comments and constantly strive to achieve the highest standards. I am delighted to note that we exceeded your expectations with our friendly staff and great food. I will pass on your compliments to our Executive Chef.

The entire staff of Panari Hotel works effortlessly to ensure comfort of all our guests are met and exceeded. At the Panari, we add value for your money spent, and most grateful that you experienced the same. Your kind words will certainly empower the team even more.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Panari Hotel in the near future.

Thank You.