“plesant suprise”
Review of The Panari Hotel

The Panari Hotel
Ranked #52 of 169 Hotels in Nairobi
Reviewed August 31, 2013

i really dont understand some of the reviews here i found the Panari to be a fantastic hotel very clean and comfortable with everything you could need the staff were warm friendly and very helpful i will be staying again next month when i return home.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Managing Direct... ., Sales & Marketing Manager. at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Panari Hotel.

We appreciate you positive comments and compliments of finding the Panari a fantastic hotel, clean and comfortable during your stay.

At the Panari Hotel, we strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, with comfort and friendly warm staff being our priority.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Panari hotel.

Thank you.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I feel bad that I only update now about the pleasant surprise I had when returning back to the Panari hotel (for the 20th+ time, lost count) back in April this year.
On a previous trip, end of 2012, I had complained that although I had stayed in the hotel so often, this was never "recognised" by the management as it is in other hotels where I stay.
Well, the Panari definitely made up for it this time!
Check-in was a breeze (I arrived on a late flight at 2am, could go straight to my room and just had to sign a check-in form they had already filled out for me), there was fresh fruit and a personal message from the manager on the room.
Also they must have changed the aircon system (which was previously so loud, especially in the bathroom) or at least in the room I stayed in, as none of the problems previously mentioned occurred.
So, compliments to the Panari staff & management and I'll be back for another visit soon.

Room Tip: Rooms on the street side give you a view over the national park and with a bit of luck you can spot...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Your continued patronage is very important for our growth, for which we are most grateful.

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. At the Panari, we constantly strive to achieve high standards and exceed our guests’ expectations.

Our sincere apology that we were not able to recognize your earlier visits at Panari, however I am glad that this was noted and acted on immediately.

In this regard, I am delighted that you experienced our express check-in service at the Panari on your return and VIP room amenities. With this, we sincerely thank you.

The management of Panari hotel takes guests feedback seriously and yours was no exception. Hence the need to change our Air condition system to able you stay more comfortable. If there is anything else we can do to make your stays at the Panari more memorable, please do let us know.

I will pass your compliments to our Duty Manager and the team members that received you.

We look forward to welcome you again at the Panari Hotel and your continued relationship.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Arrived here tired, hungry and with a 1am flight to catch. Staff were friendly, food excellent and the room was beyond my expectation. Will definitely recommend to my friends and family although a bit pricey. The service made me forget how much I'd paid!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write to us and choosing to stay with us at the Panari hotel.

We appreciate your comments and constantly strive to achieve the highest standards. I am delighted to note that we exceeded your expectations with our friendly staff and great food. I will pass on your compliments to our Executive Chef.

The entire staff of Panari Hotel works effortlessly to ensure comfort of all our guests are met and exceeded. At the Panari, we add value for your money spent, and most grateful that you experienced the same. Your kind words will certainly empower the team even more.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Panari Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel is very modern and this matches with it's pleasant look. The rooms are very spaciuos and with very nice interior designs. The hotel rooms facing the road have a good view to the Nairobi National park as well as the popular Ngong Hills forest. The food is delicious and it's proximity to Mombasa road makes it very easy to the Jomo Kenyatta Airport.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the road are good as they gives a good view of the Nairobi National Park and the Ng...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at the Panari Hotel.

We appreciate your positive comments and compliments of finding the Panari a fantastic hotel, with nice interior designs.

The Panoramic view of the national park and the Ngong hills forest is breathtaking. We are glad you experienced this personally.

At the Panari Hotel, we strive to exceed our guests’ expectations, with comfort and friendly and warm staff being our priority.

If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you again at the Panari hotel.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We stayed at The Panari for one night as we had an early flight the next day. The huge positive of the hotel is that it's close to the airport (this is a big plus given the Nairobi traffic situation!). However it was very expensive, the rooms were very average and the food was ordinary at best.
Overall the hotel looks pretty tired and appears to be a relic of the 80's.
In no way is it a luxury hotel as suggested on the website but it was to an extent 'fit for purpose' for our stay (we just needed a place to sleep)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,
It was a pleasure hosting you at the Panari Hotel. We appreciate your comments made by you and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards, with guests’ satisfaction our priority and focus.
However, we have noted from your comments that we didn’t exceed your expectations in pricing and overall look for the Panari hotel. My sincere apologies for this and our Chef strives to add value to our meals and special dishes at the hotel.
We sincerely hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you back at the Panari hotel, and exceed your expectation.

Thank you.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My second stay at the Panari, the first one being nearly 18 months ago.
While I didn't really enjoyed the first stay, I must say the staff have finally being trained properly, and much more pleasant and customer oriented.

Nice and clean rooms (although the bin wasn't emptied from the last customer!!!!)

A "not too bad" hotel near the airport if you're in transit, but which doesn't deserve to be called a 5 stars hôtel.
If you're staying longer... better go to the city centre and book a room at the Hilton.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Managing Direct... ., MANAGING DIRECTOR at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your honest feedback.

I am glad that you had a second chance to stay with us and even noticed the positive changes in our different ares of service delivery.

I have taken note of the unfortunate issue of the bin and shared with the related department.

I want to assure you that we are constantly improving our products and services to cater for all our guests needs.

I welcome you again to stay with us here at The Panari Hotel.

Asante Sana.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

If you are looking for total luxury, the Panari is it. The rooms are opulent, the bathrooms superb and room service is pretty good as well. It is expensive by Kenya standards, but I was traveling with a friend and we had had a rough time in the field and really needed the pampering. It is very close to the airport if that is of importance to you. A real luxury hotel in Nairobi.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Managing Direct... ., MANAGING DIRECTOR at The Panari Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your honest feedback.

I am glad your stay here at The Panari hotel was nothing short of happiness.

Our products and services are always being improved to suit all needs of our guests.

I want to welcome you again to stay with us at The Panari Hotel.

Asante Sana.