I stayed in Fahari Palace apartments for 1.5 months on 2 different trips.
It was a business trip and i found below positive and negatives about the hotel.
1. Parking is small but not full.
2. Staff behavior is good.
3. Kitchen is good and cleaning staff washes the utensils every morning.
4. Hotel has the gym though i never visited.
1. No Lift in the hotel though it is 4-5 floor building.
2. Swimming pool is under construction and very small.
3. TV has Very few channels. Don't even want to switch on the TV.
4. Few choices in Breakfast and bar is very small.
5. No Fan or AC in the rooms.
6. Poor light quality in the bedroom (in night).
7. You cannot go out for a walk in evening due to security concerns.
8. No Washing machine in the room though they have laundry in place.
9. You don't see many guests in the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fahari executive 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom suites offering a modern decor living room, ergonomically designed work station and dining areas, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious bathroom featuring an overhead shower bathroom to offer you both comfort and convenience, providing a place to unwind or to catch up on work. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Fahari Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.