After a morning of sightseeing and bumping around this area of Nairobi, this was the perfect lunch spot. We ate outside in the delightful afternoon sun, the food and service were both great, lots of options, even for the vegetarian (me). This is located not far from the Elephant orphanage and of course the museum, so an easy way to enjoy some special parts of Nairobi and take a break and enjoy a wonderful lunch. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi and about half a mile from the famous Karen Blixen Museum. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden And Cottages
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel Karen