When we got to Kenya, we were looking for a place where it is comfortable for our 10 month old baby too, where he can play around and no need to be in one room only. we got to Karen Blixen Coffee Gardens and it was the answer.
The cottages are spacious clean and exactly what we where looking for.
Housekeeping was very good the staff where very friendly and helpful nothing to big or to small for them.
The restaurant's got a good variety menu and the staff there are excellent.
thanks guys and lady's for a great stay. You made it worth our while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi and about half a mile from the famous Karen Blixen Museum. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden And Cottages
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel Karen