We were collected from the airport by William, very smooth transfer and we extremely impressed with the coffee gardens. Food was of a high quality and fairly priced and the rooms were extremely comfortable. We had our own cottage which was private and well presented. The perfect place to stop over between flights and safari, a very relaxing time, I will be rebooking a stay soon and Owen was great on email.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The cottages are located in Karen, a beautiful, peaceful suburb approximately 20 miles from downtown Nairobi and about half a mile from the famous Karen Blixen Museum. The cottages are located in the midst of one of the oldest formal gardens in Kenya which have huge jacaranda, candelabra, cactus, bottlebrush, and other trees. Over 200 types of flowers bloom through the year and numerous bird feeders attract hundreds of varieties of birds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jovago.com so you can book your Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden & Cottages Hotel Karen
- Karen Blixen Coffee Garden And Cottages