everything about the hotel screamed comfort and opulence. we had a great stay in the hotel. good sleep, great design, etc.
my only problem here was the restaurant, we thought that the service in the restaurant was so-so and had a little attitude. the food was decent but not great for the price. the restaurant staff seemed a little full of themselves. the breakfast staff also was so-so and had a similar attitude to the dinner staff in the restaurant. asking for something as simple as a water seemed to be a big deal to them.
heres a tip for the hotel: provide more water for your guests , they are thirsty after flying all night, and dont want to be nickel and dimed to fulfill this most basic of human needs, drinking water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites