Great place with huge rooms. We did not tour Nairobi so location was not important. Friendly staff, nice food, clean HUGE rooms and has wifi. Great place and thoroughly recommend it.
Nice quite place to stay. Trees surround the place and security is great. Great comfortable chairs in the lobby and tables outside if you want.
We did not have our dinner there as we ate at the Carnivore which is about a 20 min drive. However the breakfast was fine. Yet like every place we have stayed in Africa the service was a bit slow. But this is no problem at all and certainly not something that would put me off staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi