We stayed here for a couple of hours as part of a package provided by the travel agent to avoid us sitting in Nairobi Airport for 7 hours. From collection at the airport, right through to returning, the service was excellent. On arrival, we were given access to one of the suites which contained everything we needed to freshen up after our first flight (including spa bath!). Complimentary coffee and snacks were provided before we were ready for our 3 course meal in the Moonflower Restaurant. The food was excellent! If we ever stay in Nairobi for more than a couple of hours we will definitely consider the Palacina!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com and Agoda so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi