Stayed here one night when we first arrived to Kenya for vacation. It was a relatively good location as we didn't get stuck in much of the famous Nairobi traffic. We went from the airport and stopped at the Sheldrick trust and Giraffe Center on our way. The hotel is quite removed from the main streets so you feel more like you are in nature than in the city center. The room was lovely and the bathroom was huge. We had our own little sitting room. They welcomed us with cookies in the room. We had a drink on the veranda before dinner. Food was good and they made a special effort to start the breakfast early on our behalf so we could make our early flight. breakfast was delicious with wonderful fruits and pastries. was very happy with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Jovago.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites