I am now in my 4th week of staying in Palacina. The staff is friendly, and knows my name. The setting is super peaceful, with nice seating in the garden, on the deck, and around the hotel.
The food is excellent both, and there is a lovely breakfast buffet every day.
I started out in the single long term residence, this was a bit small, I was able to give up my kitchen and move to the suites. These are amazingly nice, and if you don't NEED a kitchen, I would recommend them much higher. The suite is huge, their is a wonderful deck over looking the grounds, and the bathroom/closet both beat mine at home.
I think this place would be perfect for a romantic weekend, for a short stay, or for business. If your looking to be in the heart of it all, this may not be the place for you, but if you are looking for a good launching pad in a safe, beautiful hotel... you probably can't do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence And Suites
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi