Had the pleasure of eating here some time last year, was a private party for about 10 ladies or so.
the food was good, so was the wine, the meatballs(best iv ever had)and can go back because of that. a few issues though; the parking is quite small and the toilet was not so clean by evening time. For me the toilet is a factor that makes or breaks an establishment. also the lighting was an issue as by evening our area outside plus the toilet didn't have lights. As i went there last year am guessing those issues should be sorted out by now, so i can definitely go back and try again.
All in all its a good place for a private event.
The only reason i have rated cleanliness as poor is because of the toilet issue, cannot speak of the whole establishment as we didn't go inside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites