Stayed here 1 night on the way to Safari and 1 night on the way out, at the suite room. The suite has a sitting room and a balcony and decorated in a taupe and earth colours. The hotel is located in a picturesque, leafy neighbourhood, close to the President's resident and the YaYa Mall. The service at the front desk is good and the breakfast is very good. The car that we hired is newish, clean, spacious and comfortable and chauffeur who took us round was highly professional. I have given it a 4 star because the bed is on the hard side and the food at the main restaurant, Moon Flower can be improved.
Otherwise, a most enjoyable and relaxing stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites