Over the past five years we've enjoyed many good meals at Moonflower, Palacina's fine dining restaurant. Service is impeccable, and the decor is very interesting with its combination of colonial Kenyan and Zanzibarian influences. There is a nice feeling of continuity and comraderie among the staff since most are long-term employees. It IS quite pricey, but we have never been disappointed, nor have the many guests we have entertained here. Check out the hotel lobby and the Palacina Interiors showroom for some beautiful decorating ideas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For weary travelers who have seen many a hotel room, Palacina is a breath of fresh air. Offering all the luxuries of a five star hotel, with special personalized service, a relaxed atmosphere and great attention to detail. As a family owned and run hotel the core emphasis is on making guests feel at home during their stay in Nairobi in an atmosphere of understated elegance and warm hospitality...Welcome to Nairobi's most relaxing address! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jovago.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Palacina Residence & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacina Residence Hotel Nairobi
- Palacina Residence And Suites