“A great fun day's archery in Kenya! Brilliant day out!”

East African Bow Sports Ltd.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I have visited East African Bow Sport's regular archery day twice whilst out here in Kenya and it was a fantastic experience. If you are a newbie, they teach you everything you need to know in a fun, relaxed & safe environment. If you are already an archery enthusiast - this will be right up your street. I am hooked! If looking for something new or different to try whilst on holiday here, this is great thing to get out and do. And if you live in Kenya, lucky you, you can go any time. The team are fun, knowledgeable, and extremely good at what they do. They organise all manner of events from corporate, to fun days, stag & hen events and they are also a supplier of all essential archery equipment should you wish to purchase your own kit! I love this crowd and would highly recommend this attraction/event to people of all ages (bar the tiny kids)! I have now have a new sport I am keen to pursue. Give it a try!

5  Thank bluecharlie
EABow S, Front Office Manager at East African Bow Sports Ltd., responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Thank you so much for posting your review on our page! We love getting feedback from our fans, and hope to see you again soon.....