“The best ever holiday” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super Cats Tours and Travel - Private Day Tours

Super Cats Tours and Travel - Private Day Tours
Ranked #58 of 151 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: We cater for groups and individuals. We offer a wide range of set tours from which to choose from or have us assist you to tailor your Kenya and Tanzania safari tour to suit your taste, budget and style.
Kremenchuk, Ukraine
“The best ever holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We have just arrived from a 12 days Kenya holiday. Thank you Steve for your quick response to mails and excellent camps options.We were not sure what would happen after some people canceled almost at the last minute but steve was able to work on the arrangement without any additional cost.Martin, the driver guide was fantastic in getting us to the best locations to spot the migration of the wildbeest. We saw all the big five with + of elephant giving birth.His driving was perfect on the rough roads.To any one who would like to go to Kenya, check the rates for super cats tours because they are fair and trusted compared to other companies.

Visited August 2013

Cleveland, Ohio
“kenya safari vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I am very happy to give a glowing reference to Super cats tours and travel, we had a wonderful time. Our guide Peter was 1st class, friendly, knowledgeable and made my wish come true to see Hippos. I had made my wishes known to Super cats tours and travel beforehand that it was a priority to see Hippos, however this was not included in the itinerary. Peter to the rescue! he juggled our time of departure and our meal times and fitted in between transfer from one location to another. For that reason I would give the company Super cats tours and travel 9 out of 10. And a big fat 10 to Peter! Thank you so much you made our trip. The location of our accommodation were all very different, with different experiences in each location, all in all it was well planned and I would definitely do it again, and would not hesitate to recommend.

Visited April 2013
Port of Spain, Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago
“vacation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I had an amaxing time.the safari was mind blowing and steve was grest service and very helpful.i plan on going back.

Visited April 2013
Red Oak, Iowa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Visiting the Masi Mara”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had the privilege of being on safari with Steve and Super Cat Tours two years ago in February. Steve really knows what he is doing when going on safari and treats his guests to a once in a life time experience. Steve knows where the animals are and will get you up close and personal with all of them. I could not have ask for a better tour guide or experience!! I highly recommend Steve for a fun filled safari! Roger from Red Oak, IA USA

Visited August 2012
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank 300300867
Lorain, Ohio
“the super cats tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

i cannot resist to remember and share with my friends and relative the great adventure we experienced back in Kenya. This trip had been a gift from my husband and we wanted to keep many memories as possible .Everything went on as planned .when we got out of the Airport Super cats Tours picked us from airport and took us to Hilton hotel .He journeyed with us through out our expedition in Kenya ,his job was splendid that's why i owe the super cats tour thanks.it was a success we spend less than we had anticipated and were able to see all features that were on our list .Transportation was the best ,no day we got whosoever inconveniences .additional benefit included detailed information on those places we visited, it was wonderful allowing us to come face to face with various tribes and learning their culture ,which had been a key thing during our visit . i cannot wait to visit Kenya again through the same company.

Visited December 2012