“Best Trip Ever”

Kenya Incentive Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Ranked #6 of 200 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a dedicated personalized service with in-depth experience in planning travel in Kenya having vast knowledge and experience in the tourism industry for over 12 years.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Trip Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We had our honeymoon in Kenya for a week. And KITS team helped organizing a 4-day-3-nite trip to Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara.

I inquired several agencies 2weeks before our trip and Benjamin from KITS gave me the most prompt reply and recommendations given we had several changing routes in mind. You need to pay 50% down payment via bank transfer once you confirm your trip itinerary and the rates. It was initially a bit of concern to me. But i did it anyway coz i thought it should be fine with them now ranking no. 1 on trip advisor. They are very responsive upon receiving the payment. I got all the confirmations of lodge/camp bookings and flight tickets.

Good thing I like about KITS is that they are quite detailed in arranging the trip. They would give you some general tips prior to your trip. And I even got a sweet surprise to have a binocular during the trip.

Our driver guide Eric is very good. And you can tell that he himself is very passionate about what he's doing. So that's a good energy for us throughout the trip as well.

We stayed in the Sarova Lion Hill Lodge in Lake Nakuru and Sarova Mara Game Camp in Masai Mara respectively. Both are nice. The latter one is even nicer in my opinion. They managed to arrange us the best lodge/tent with fantastic view though:)

Also, Benjamin has proposed for us several extra optional itinerary. If you also happen to take the same route with us. Highly recommend that you try the boat ride in Lake Nivasha. Simply beautiful. The balloon safari in Masai Mara with a campaign bush breakfast. Fascinating. And the carnivore restaurant was also nice.(Though we cant really appreciate the crocodile and ostrich.....)

Anyway, both of us enjoyed our trip in Kenya a lot. And this is definitely a country with visiting again!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michelle_Zu

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Ted Nilsson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was a memory for life! Great guide and the best service from the whole KITS team, from the very beginning to the end of the trip. It felt really safe to travel with you and next year we´re going with you again with the whole family! :)

Utrecht
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 156 helpful votes
“In one word: Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

I had a spare day in Nairobi and sent a query to several companies for suggestions. Almost all came up with Nairobi National Park, but Benjamin recommended Lake Nakuru. We were picked up at 6:00 sharp in the morning and we drove out to the park. Our driver Ben, knew a lot about wildlife and when he found out I was also interested in birds, he started pointing out those as well. We had a wonderful lunch in the lodge in the park (also included in the tour) and made our way back through the park to Nairobi. On the way back, we had the option stop make a side trip to Lake Naivasha, but having seen so much already, we skipped that and went back to the hotel where we arrived around 5:30. In the car there was plenty of free water to quench our thirst. It was a great day trip !

2 Thank Geerlings
Melbourne
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Amazing Safari Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Where do I begin? Having read the reviews here, my expectations were quite high, and Benjamin and his team at KITS did not disappoint - from the prompt responses to my million questions, to tailoring a safari package to suit the budget the whole trip was organised to perfection!

Being my first time in Kenya, I was a bit apprehensive and unsure what to expect, but from the morning of the safari where Benjamin and our guide for the safari (Daniel) came and met us in the hotel to confirm the itinerary and arrangements, we knew we were in safe hands.

Daniel was polite and knowledgeable on the sites of Nairobi, Maasai Mara and Nakuru, and an amazing driver (especially on those bumpy roads to the Mara). On Safari, Daniel was well connected with the locals and knew just where to go and when to get the closest view of the animals doing those things that you normally just see on TV, and he always knew where to stop to get the best pics!

I highly recommend KITS and will definitely be using them again to plan my next safari!

2 Thank aditools
Paris, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A super guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Thank you to Benjamin, the best guide in Kenya who saved us from the elephant with a fifth leg, not very friendly on the piste.Thanks also for his great knowledge of the fauna and his kindness.

Visited February 2014