WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Kenya Incentive Tours & Safaris - Day Tours

Kenya Incentive Tours & Safaris - Day Tours
Ranked #5 of 175 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Offering a dedicated personalized service with in-depth experience in planning travel in Kenya having vast knowledge and experience in the tourism industry for over 12 years.
Camberley, United Kingdom
“Kenya safari July 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

It is difficult to find a holiday that is thoroughly enjoyed by my wife and I and both our two teenage children, but without reservation I can say that we all found our week’s safari in Kenya with Benjamin Kotut at the beginning of July a brilliant experience. Benjamin took us to four game parks in that time: Masai Mara; Lake Nakuru, Lake Naivasha and Amboseli, a lot of travelling on Kenya’s challenging roads. Benjamin’s safe driving gave us no worries, his friendly and respected relations with other safari parks drivers, the National Parks’ wardens and the managers of the games lodges meant we had the best views of the animals and most rewarding safari that could be imagined. Benjamin is obviously exceptionally enthusiastic to give his guests the best experience of his country and we valued every minute of our time with him. We all hope to go on safari with Benjamin again within the near future.

Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Crossgar, United Kingdom
“Kenya safari”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

Myself & my new husband went on our honeymoon to Kenya on safari- Benjamin was our tour guide & he did an amazing job- I had high expectations for what a safari would be be like but it exceeded them all. I enjoyed every minute of it (including the early starts)! We saw so many animals & so many young baby animals also it was a magical experience. Throughout our trip Benjamin made sure we were enjoying ourselves & seeing what we wanted to see & making sure we were comfortable in lodges & on rest stops.

Brisbane, Australia
“Safari Kenya Vivienne L June 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I had always wanted to see the African animals. Benjamin Kotut had a gift of finding them and allowing us time to see them at one with nature. He was very patient with the endless photos and could find just that perfect view point. I was very happy to have Benjamin driving. He was extremely safe and competent never taking risks. He was also informative and answered our questions both about wildlife and daily life in Kenya. Benjamin speaks excellent English and that made it easy for us. The group was able to communicate and we were sad to leave Kenya and Benjamin and go our separate ways. Benjamin was punctual and courteous and I had every confidence in him. I would love to have the opportunity to travel with him again.

Clermont, Auvergne, France
“Safari Kenya June 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

To celebrate our honey moon we went on safari in Kenya in June 2013 with Benjamin Kotut as our guide. It was wonderful ! We saw many animals and get a lot of pleasure. Benjamin is a very informative guide and did not fail to answer all our questions. With him, you can go without fear and be safe to appreciate every moment! Benjamin, many thanks to you, we will not forget!

Wentworth Falls, Australia
“Fantastic Guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had the greatest of pleasure to finally go on an African Safari in the Masai Mara...a dream I have had since a very young child. I was not disappointed in my perception of what this unfolding dream held for me. My Safari was not only a swipe off my bucket list but an event that I must do again. Thank you Benjamin for the caring and warm way you introduced me to the wonderful animals of Kenya. Your passion shines through in your dedication to nature and the people you share it with. I would not hesitate to recommend Benjamin for an unforgettable adventure that lets you see the most wonderful animals in their own habitat, Benjamins knowledge is exceptional and his warmth and humour inviting.

Visited November 2012