“Great Pizzas Delivered to Your Home”
Review of Mambo Italia

Mambo Italia
Ranked #42 of 589 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Tried the Mambo Italia Delivery service today, and I'm very happy with the outcome !

Good tasting pizzas promptly delivered to home. Ordering over phone was easy.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Mambo Italia has the best pizzas ever in Nairobi and they make them exactly to your taste, no mistakes made! Their salads are really worth every penny and so fresh. Great service is given and they also have a very efficient delivery system. I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank smatlock10
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Food is decent. Service very friendly. A nice terrace on top of the shopping mall. All in all a place to recommend.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

The Ambiance is really warm and the food is great with lots of options for vegetarians! They have a lot of variations for pizza. For dessert, the nutella pizza is a favorite for our daughter and for us too!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

My husband grandma and I were recently at Mambo Italia in Lavington Curve Mall. We had starter of Calamari and 2 mains of mozzarella stuffed chicken which I guess was their twist on Chicken Kiev. The food was really delicious but the portion of Calamari rather small. Don't know if I was expecting much but it looked really little.
I think the style they were going for was Home style Rustic Italian Pizzeria and for sure their decor reflects that but there was something lacking in the decor to make it complete. Cant quite place a finger on it. Also it's still a very small restaurant with few tables-maybe its because it's just starting out but we were about 10 guests and maximum capacity was almost reached.
One thing I really disliked was that it wa difficult to find because it's quite hidden. We kept being redirected and there were ni signs at all on the second floor.
Up side is that they do deliveries on most of their food.
All in all if you want some good tasting affordable Italian food ,this is the place for you.

Mambo_Italia, Owner at Mambo Italia, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Thanks for the great candid feedback. The calamari might look less because we don't serve breaded calamari - which will look like a bigger portion. However we'll look at it and see if we can increase the quantity. On the decor, you'd really need to put your finger on it and tell us :) Thanks you once more