“A Little Taste of Heaven!!!” 5 of 5 stars

and 1 more site!
Cold Springs Karen Boutique Hotel
Ranked #19 of 219 Nairobi B&B and Inns
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Little Taste of Heaven!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I wanted to spend our wedding night in Karen close to where our wedding and evening party was being held instead of driving to another location. We had a horrible experience at the initial place we were supposed to spend then night so our genius wedding planner got this place and we are so glad we got the opportunity to spend our wedding night at Karen Boutique Hotel. I had the most refreshing experience with staff who were friendly, helpful, always smiling and much more. The rooms were super clean, spacious and comfortable. I had to keep reminding myself I am in Nairobi knowing how chaotic it can get. I was very pleased with the service and the beautiful gardens this place has to offer. If you are looking for a getaway place within Nairobi...look no further....I would visit this place over and over again. The manager Grace was so helpful and Nicholas the mixologist made sure we got everything we needed and made my husband and I nice cocktail drinks before we exited. Another interesting thing I noticed is that the owners of the boutique made frequent visits to the hotel and ensured the visitors enjoyed their stay which was really nice. I appreciated your service and I hope you keep your standards the same something that is really lacking in many businesses in Nairobi. The staff was AWESOME...I will be back and would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a cozy, quiet and refreshing place to stay.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Honeymoon suite but any room should be great since the house is located in a quiet...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank Travel J
Grace S, MD at Cold Springs Karen Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
We are happy to have had the opportunity to host you. The Management and Staff wold like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the feedback. We hope to get another opportunity to extend our warm hospitality to you again in future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had a wonderful and stress free stay at the Cold Springs Hotel. It really was a home away from home. Small boutique style hotel leads itself to very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were of good size and cleanliness was great.
The food both for breakfast and dinner was exceptional.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is working or visiting the area of Karen.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

6 Thank Patrick C
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We hope to get another opportunity to extend our warm hospitality to you again in future.