Tripadvisor
Nairobi
All reviews rooftop restaurant best western premier food and beverage manager great hotel business trip clean and comfortable rooms hotel taxi after midnight excellent breakfast front office staff yaya centre fitness center the ground floor three nights special thanks convenient location comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location but far from city which is good and bad I personally don’t mind....

All stuff are nice but I wanted to highlight Boris from the gym as is extraordinarily professional and really helpful ....when he’s is the gym is cleaner and he makes you work out good.

Date of stay: January 2020
Amit S, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Thank you so much taking your time to review our sister hotel Four Points by Sheraton Nairobi Airport.
We are grateful to learn that you had a great stay and we shall convey your feedback to the team.

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Quite a descriminatory, unpleasant and inconsiderate front office staff. Particularly a gentleman whose name I do not remember now. Even though the hotel has a nice roof top pool, bar and lounge, the rooms are not fantastic and the experience with the front office gentleman makes me to never want to go back there.

Date of stay: December 2019

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent a similar incident from occurring in the future.
Could you please inbox us your details so we can reach out to you and gather more information.
Thank you and once again we apologize for inconvenience caused.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We enjoyed three nights at the Four Points through our trip to Kenya.

The best thing about the hotel is the staff. The service is magnificent. You are always greeted with a smile and all of them do their best to make you feel special.

The breakfast buffet was superior, but the dinner-alternatives has potential and that part of the menu could be more exciting.

Four Points has a very nice swimming pool at the roof, but unfortunately they have very few sunbeds and most of them are occupied all day.

The fitnessroom was good and offers what you need.

The rooms were modern, clean and enjoyable. We were on our honeymoon here and the staff even fixed our beds in a romantic way, and gave us a special chocolate treat. Fantastic!

Mostly because of the staff, and the excellent breakfastbuffet, we will surely be checking in again at our next Kenya-visit

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Amit S, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback
On the behalf of the entire team we would like to extend hearty congratulations on your wedding.
We are glad you had a comfortable stay with us.
We hope to welcome you back in the near future/

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel 2 times. Once after visiting masai mara and again after visiting mombasa and zanzibar. They held my luggage with no issue or any charges for al mk oat 2 weeks while I traveled around kenya and tanzania. The staff is very friendly and made me feel at home. The rooftop pool and restaurant is awesome. Very relaxing. It's not much of a view with a lot of construction in the area but it's still nice to get some fresh air and to relax. The food is amazing. It's very tasty and well flavored. The rooftop serves Mediterranean food. Must try!

The rooms are very spacious and the beds are very comfortable. The showers do get hot and have great pressure. You are also able to get bottled water whenever you need, which is a plus as a lot of hotels restrict to two bottles a day.

I was very satisfied with my stays and recommend to anyone considering.

Thank you for the hospitality!

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback
My team and I are extremely delighted to learn that you had a great stay with us

Reviewed January 9, 2020

We stayed for just one night on our way back from Masai Mara National Park safari. The place is located in the residential part of Nairobi. We liked the rooftop bar in the evening. It was really pleasant place to relax after almost whole day driving. Rooms are OK - clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2019
Amit S, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Nairobi Hurlingham, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your positive feedback
My team and I are delighted to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us.