“Highly Recommended”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a great restaurant. Great meals, very well priced. Especially the soups and vegetable dishes. Good place to have a meeting over a meal too. And the owners are extremely hands on and courteous. With a token gift always thrown your way. Enjoy.....

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have been there several times and i am never disappointed. The starters are okay, the main dish is great, the service is truly warm and i didn't even mention their cocktail juice which is to die for. The prices are reasonable compared to other Chinese restaurants. Love the experience each time.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This place for sure gives value for the money. The food tastes good and the Children has lot of things to play with while visiting.
We go here almost 2-3 times a month and we keep coming back. Friendly staff and nice food!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have heard the rave about this restaurant so I decided to treat myself to lunch.

Lets just say I have never had such a quick service, great hostess and the waiter was very friendly and to top it off I got ice cream for free. At first I thought it was a joke but no they were serious and I must say the portions were huge.

Its a place with reasonable prices and great service.

2  Thank Jemutai
Reviewed February 25, 2014

The worst restaurant experience ever.

Slow service, we were expected to share one menu between 7 people. Our meals arrived at different stages with rice brought in first and the rest of the food turning up after 30 minutes. When we asked the waiter if this is how they generally ran their business, he just walked off laughing. The manager couldn't be bothered to see us; we had to ask a handful of times before the waiter told us to go see her...talk about being sent to the headmistress's office! She eventually turned up, and decided not to bother with us in the middle of a conversation?!

When we threatened to leave, we were immediately sent a bill with no further interest from the manager. She couldn't be bothered to have a civil conversation when re-confronted about the terrible service and actually shouted at us to shut up in front of all the clientele. It could only get better as there was some VIP with armed escorts at her restaurant and she shouted at them to arrest us stupid people.

Why would you want to go to such a place?

6  Thank ashah_008