“Lovely place for the whole family”

For You Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #89 of 564 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Nairobi
“Lovely place for the whole family”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I must say this beats all other chinese I have done. Have good ambiance, good quantities and good service. I must re visit this place

• Visited May 2013

Kitchener, Canada
“An excellent Chinese restaurant in Nairobi!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Friends took us to this restaurant because it was their favourite and I have to admit I thoroughly enjoyed my meal there! We chose to sit in the outside eating area because it was a nice evening and enjoyed the extra privacy this gave us to be able to talk together.

I ordered the sliced beef with black bean sauce and it was all I hoped it would be, extremely tasty with a bit of a spicy bite. Our friend tried a bite and so liked it better than his own dish that he swore he would order that instead next time!

Unfortunately, when it came time to settle the bill, our friends' credit card would not work and they absolutely refused to let us use ours to pay for the meal, even though they were also short of cash. Fortunately, they were well-known patrons of the restaurant and the owner readily extended them credit to be paid later. Needless to say, I was impressed.

• Visited December 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“A good one: nice food, good service, excellent price”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Food is tasty, if you like it hot they can do it. Service is cool, prices are very cool, one of the best, simple place to chill out in a garden eating chinese food. Highly recommended

• Visited January 2013
“Splendid Restaurant”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

This is by far the best Chinese restaurant in Kenya. The service is great, from the host to the waiter, the watchmen.
The food is great, always fresh and yummy.
Seating outsidgbe in the evening can be a bit chilly.
Always my first restaurant choice for dinner or lunch date.

2 Thank Lexxvidic
Heraklion
“Excellent oasis of great food”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Food is great!
Ambiance is great !
With your bill you get gifts!

Be careful on Sundays - it is packed, no more parking space remains, so you you have to find parking around. It is so popular that really gets this much packed.

You can try anything - all food is great. In the last 6 months, we have visited For You at least 20 times and the food quality is keeping hi!

Prices are more than acceptable for this kind of food and area. Personnel is friendly and very helpful.

• Visited January 2013