“No way the next Hashme”

Cuisines: Indian
nairobi
“No way the next Hashme”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I took my friends from London there, and ordered my kebab and chips meal. The waiter brought my food, and i could literally COUNT the chips they served on the plate, i think they were like eight or nine! I told the waiter i am not going to pay for this unless they bring me more chips, so he duly obliged.

A bit stingy with the portions and food is good, but not great

• Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Value for money.the next hashmi of nairobi.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Service second to none .a good chicken tikka we ordered for the family grill.to get the taste of the variety they had to order.i must say equally compared to hashmi restaurant. And value for money hope they keep the quality .a definate comback for me. A word of advice when serving tangerine though freshly squeezed do not leave the seeds in the glass it just keep getting stuck up the straw. Also no credit card accepted thats just a bummer.

• Visited August 2013