We actually live in Nairobi but love Purdy Arms so much we try and stay over every few weeks. So many good things:
- Really helpful staff.
- Owners are super friendly and helpful too.
- Lovely intimate atmosphere (don't come here if you want a big hotel chain)
- Quirky, clean, trendy, personalised rooms
- Great buzz in the evening
- Great selection and tasting food and lots of drink options
- Reasonably priced
- Set in large beautiful gardens which are great for kids to run around
- Same compound there is a spa so very convenient if you want a treatment e.g massage, manicure, etc
- Ummmmmm wish it was closer to where I live :)
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.