My hubby ordered for a pizza which one of the ingredients was ham and it was outright off and from the two mouths full he had was enough to give him food poisoning and he even stated vomiting 30 mins after consumption, I called the Angelo(manager) and he denied everything. It was very very disheartening and above all he made us pay. Lets say what goes around comes around, I feel deep inside like taking legal action, lets get this Xmas over and done with and ill let him pay for his big blunder. I'll keep you updated on how it's going. Irene.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.