Overland Travel Adventures - Private Day Tours
Review Highlights
8 day Kenya Safari Tour

The camping grounds were really beautiful and Francis the tour guide was completely amazing with... read more

Reviewed August 20, 2019
otajenny
Best honeymoon ever

Nothing was too difficult and everything planned to the smallest detail. When there was a long... read more

Reviewed December 18, 2018
BryanW820
Melbourne, Australia
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2014 via mobile

To start our honeymoon, we spent two days in the stunning Amboseli National Park. Tracey and Francis took wonderful care of us, and booked us into an amazing room at the Amboseli Serena Lodge. The elephants were a highlight of our whole trip, and getting up early to see Kilimanjaro was well with it.

I have only good things to say about making the arrangements for the trip. Tracey always respond quickly to my emails, and we're really pleased that we chose OTA.

2  Thank Matthew H
Reviewed September 5, 2014

My friends and I met Francis on a Masai Mara safari that we had booked through another company and had a great time with him. He knows everything there is to know about the animals on the Masai Mara and let us play the Lion King on repeat. Really nice, fun guy! When my friend and I decided to stick around Kenya and head up to Samburu, we texted him right away and he brought Tracey along. They took us out for local food at night and we got to know Kenya so much better because of them. We had a truly awesome time! You're in good hands!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Meredith H
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Tracey and Francis put a lot of effort into making your trip as nice as possible, based on your wishes. I was in Kenya for a business trip and they arranged things even though our request was very last-minute. Fast and easy communication when setting up the trip. We had 2 weekends of free time and in the second weekend I was on my own, Tracey made sure I could join another group on a very nice trip to Lake Naivasha, so I didn't have to wonder the streets of Nairobi :) Great guiding in the national parks too, sticking to the rules and leaving the animals in peace. Also not using the radio, so often first and only ones at the interesting sites, which I really prefer over mass tourism. Would definitely recommend their organization!

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank Jiska1
Reviewed June 23, 2014

A couple of months prior to my trip to Africa, I was researching tour company that does one day excursions in Nairobi. I found Tracey and Francis very welcoming and awesome. I told them my concerns (about travelling alone) and what my plan was (to visit the elephants and see giraffes). They were ontime and it ended up being a great first experience for me in Africa.

Their pricing were fair in my opinion. You can check out their website to see what the price ranges are. After the trip, Tracey and Francis took me to a local place for lunch. I loved it!

Thanks!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank careroll82
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a great time in Tsavo national park! Thanks heaps to our tour guides Tracey and Francis. The trip was cheap, offered great accommodation and guides were friendly and helpful.

Date of experience: November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Brett H