“Had a great time in Tsavo!”

Overland Travel Adventures - Private Day Tours
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Had a great time in Tsavo national park! Thanks heaps to our tour guides Tracey and Francis. The trip was cheap, offered great accommodation and guides were friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Brett H
There are newer reviews for Overland Travel Adventures - Private Day Tours

Reviewed November 16, 2013

We had 2 weeks for Tanzania and Kenya.
We came in contact with Tracey and Francis via a local guide that knew Francis. We wanted a custom made itinerary for these 2 weeks to see the Serengeti National Park and a 3 days Mt. Meru Hike. Tracey fixed this for us in no time. Via email we kept in great contact about the status.

Nothing is a problem with Tracey and Francis. They are very flexible. If we wanted something changed, they tried their best to help us and fixed it.

In the end they brought us to Nairobi where we had 3 days to explore the capitol of Kenya, which was great. They are service oriented, so give them a shot!!

2  Thank wiske80
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My friend and I had a great time with OTA. Tracey was really helpful with her e-mails and I knew exactly what to expect. Our plane was several hours delayed but the driver had patiently waited for us at the airport. He knew exactly where to go and we could take as much time at each attraction as we wanted. We were also able to leave donations for the 'Pack for a Purpose' group with him. It was an excellent day trip.

1  Thank J S
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We spent a lovely couple of weeks with Tracey and Francis. I shared this trip with my daughter who lives overseas so it was a great time together. OTA was very helpful and made sure all our needs were met. I had a free day before my daughter flew in and Tracey took good care of me by taking me to see the giraffes and the orphan elephants in Nairobi. We then did a road trip to Naivasha, Massai Mara and Lake Nakuru before travelling up into Uganda. We had a lovely day riding bicycles in Hell's Gate and climbed Mt Longonot. OTA was excellent with all the information we needed before we left. Emails each week to get us ready. They made the tour very flexible to meet our needs and time restraints. I would be very happy to recommend them as an affordable, friendly, fun tour company.

2  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was my first trip to Africa and didn't know what to expect so I decided I'd feel safer with a tour. I was recommended OTA by a distant connection and was not disappointed. From the very first email inquiry to the moment we left Nairobi, Tracey and Francis gave us a safari with personal touches. They were genuine and did not treat us "like any other client". After matching the price of another tour, it was this personal touch that tipped the scales to go with OTA. My friend and I took a private 6-day tour to Nairobi, Masai Mara and Lake Naivasha. OTA was great about listening to our needs and wants and incorporated it into the tour giving us lots of wildlife and physical activity. They also were very accommodating when we had a last minute flight change.

The only small disappointment was that OTA intended to incorporate an afternoon of volunteering for us but unfortunately, it fell through while we were there. The volunteering element was a distinguishing service from other tour companies and a key reason we chose OTA. However, they gave us alternative activities and I still feel confident that the next time I visit Africa, OTA would still be able to provide me volunteering opportunities / connections.

Overall, I would use OTA again and highly recommend their services!

1  Thank Tiffany H