See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2015 via mobile

Due to my work am very frequent visitor to Nairobi, almost every month I stop twice in Nairobi and the place I always choose to stay in is Just @ home Guest House! The custodian and host are very very friendly, welcoming, and they surround you with the genuine Kenyan family interactivity and making your stay comfortable as much as they can.

Date of stay: May 2015
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank yahya797
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I was at Just @ Home on two occasions during the months of May and June 2014. Edissa, Caroline and Liliane are just wonderful hosts. I really felt at home and at ease. All rooms are really ensuite with private bathrooms and toilets. There is plenty of space to relax both indoor and outdoor (upstairs and downstairs). The high speed internet is excellent and accessible in all areas of the house and even in the gardens. Laundry is reasonably priced and food may be ordered from the village market and home delivered. The hosts were always helpful in organising this. You may even use the kitchen. The place and rooms are very clean and the staffs work hard to maintain cleanliness on a daily basis. Walking distance from the village market is a mere 5mins walk. For the price you pay versus the services provided/comfort level/hospitality etc, don't think twice, just book!

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I arrived in Nairobi and went ot pre booked Guest House and it was so frightful I asked the taxi driver to take me to another. I looked at three and then arrived at just at Home. It is terrific - really like being at home. The rooms upstairs are all large, lots of light. The place itself is peaceful, surrounded by lawn, places to sit outside and relax. The staff could not be more helpful or welcoming and nothing is too much trouble - laundry, food, special needs, they will see to it. I wont stay anywhere else and I recommend the same for anyone in Gigirri area.

Room tip: Upstairs - all good
Date of stay: July 2013
1  Thank suep2000
Reviewed December 22, 2013

This is my second stay as the UN staff member and I love this place because of the safety and most of all, due to professional/kind/friendly staff. Days just pass-by without knowing and you may work from the room but it is the best place to relax, invite friends and attend to your work. UN Compound is 10 minutes walk and Village Market is just one block away. What else you need when you are on a mission.

Date of stay: December 2013
1  Thank Nadika122
Reviewed May 16, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this lovely place, location is good, very safe, walking distance to the UN complex, American Embassy and also 5 minutes walk to one of the biggest shopping mall (The Village Market).Professional staff, I also like the fact that they allow you to use their kitchen.

Date of stay: February 2013