“Africa at its best”

Travel Wild
Ranked #73 of 276 Outdoor Activities in Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: For more than 17 years, Travel Wild has been showcasing the amazing beauty of East Africa for its visitors. We offer safaris, beach destinations, mountain trekking, and much more in Kenya, Tanzania, and Zanzibar.
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We have used the services of Travel Wild for the second time and our two trips were simply amazing. Staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and always available over phone or email. We have climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro in six days and then spent three nights in Masai Mara at Keekorok lodge. We have seen all the Big 5 and the great migration. The hippo pool next to the lodge is a fantastic place at dawn. In summary the trip organized by Travel Wild went far beyond our expectations.

1  Thank Anne B

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Travel Wild organized our small conference and safari experience, and it was truly amazing. They think of every little detail to make your visit a special one. The transportation and lodging were excellent and the guides were friendly and knowledgeable. I expected a great trip, but the experience far exceeded my expectations. I thought this would be a once-in-a-lifetime trip, but already I can't wait to go back. I most definitely recommend Travel Wild. What an experience - I can't get it out of my head!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We've used quite a few travel companies in the past, so we've seen how some can definitely be better than others. And Travel Wild is simply the best we've experienced! The staff did an exceptional job with the planning and coordination -- ALL of the details were covered perfectly. And our guide/driver was truly amazing, and went above and beyond anything we expected. VERY highly recommended!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have been using Travel Wild for many years and have always received very good, friendly and very helpful service from them. The staff all very patient in getting whatever information you need. definitely suggest anyone use this company.

1  Thank anale c
Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I used Travel Wild to organize our visit to Kenya. The staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and available. They asked all the right questions to make sure they understood our needs, and then set out to fulfill them. They organized the perfect safari for us - hotels, transfers, guides, and the crowning touch - a morning balloon ride over the Masai Mara and the champagne breakfast that greeted us when we touched down. We used them for our first visit in 2010, and again when we returned in 2012. Looking forward to our next African adventure with them!