“Kenya's best kept secret”
Review of Aladdin Restaurant

Aladdin Restaurant
Ranked #522 of 628 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2014

This restaurant is great! I came here six months ago and can't stop talking about it. The atmosphere is perfect, especially their music. And I can't say enough about the food, especially the pork chops! This is a can't miss dining establishment!

1  Thank QuasiMondo1933

Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have always loved that Kenya grows the best coffee in the world, but it has been hard to find a place that actually serves this amazing coffee well! Now I have found it! Aladdin is the place to go for many reasons, the atmosphere, food, service, and especially the coffee! This is the best Cappuccino I have had in Kenya! Every time I go I am reminded at what a great time we have! Its great anytime of day for any occasion! And its so close to were we work and stay! We have definitely been blessed to have Aladdin come to Nairobi!

1  Thank Emily V
Reviewed January 23, 2014

If you are on Kiambu road looking for a place to hang out, Aladdin restaurant is it! I have recently had two memorable visits. A girls evening out and a lovely Sunday afternoon lunch with hubby. On both occasions I had great food and the ambiance was lovely. Also don't forget to pass by their shop that has great picks for the home, I left with lovely lampshades:)

1  Thank Juliet K
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Hands down, this restaurant was our favorite 'go to' place while living in Kenya. The food was always excellent, the gardens were inviting, the owners were always accommodating and to top it all off, this restaurant is the most child friendly restaurant in Nairobi! With guinea pigs out front that our children could play with and feed, swings, toys, coloring books... our children were always entertained. This is a place that has it all. Atmosphere and food quality is not sacrificed to having a child friendly dining restaurant. I have had business meetings here, romantic dinners here and celebratory family meals as well. I cannot say enough about this place. Caroline and John have stepped family dining up a notch... not something that is easily found in Kenya.

2  Thank SunshineJT
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Over the last two years, |Aladdin has become the restaurant of choice for my family. My 14 year old son insists that's the only place he wants to go out to eat whenever he's home from boarding school! It's rare to find a restaurant that is both classy and homy... The nicest thing about Aladdin is that "they listen" - and will always go the extra mile to improve your dining experience, and their food and service improves by the day. The beautifully landscaped, leafy gardens - well that crowns it all for me. Ok, maybe the "old school" music always playing softly in the background does keep me wanting to go back as well. Aladdin is the kind of restaurant that you're not in a hurry to leave even long after you've had your meal.

1  Thank Monica M