“Good Food and Atmosphere”

Flame Tree Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 583 Restaurants in Nairobi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good food, good selection of meals.
Excellent service in pleasant surroundings
We had char grilled ducks breast probably the best cooked duck we have had and chocolate lava cake was delicious with 1 vodka and 2 cokes came to around 6000 kenyan shillings.
Complimentary Bread and butter seemed to be served as a starter whilst we waited for the main course at every meal we had here.
We ate at this restaurant 4/5 times during our stay in Nairobi, Red Snapper/Tuna Salads/Sandwiches/Burgers all very good.
Not exactly cheap but we thought meals were worthy of the price.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I found this restaurant to be very warm and welcoming, with very friendly and attentive staff. The food is international with some welcome African touches. The steak I ate here was one of the best I've ever had. There is also a little bar and you can get snacks as well as main meals. There is often live music, some of it very good.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

I have used this restaurant many times as a guest at Sarova Panafric hotel but it has gone downhill badly over recent times. The menu needed some additions to a menu that didnt change for years but they decided to change nearly everything and it has proved too much, as the standard has dropped.
The biggest disapointment is the new added service charge for food and also for beverages. It takes the final bill way beyond what it should be. It should be my choice if I pay a service charge(tip) NOT the restaurants. I was told that the tips before were divided amongst the staff but the service charge goes to the restaurant and not the staff. Shameful.
I will never dine here again

Reviewed July 11, 2013

The location of the restaurant is great in the centre of city surrounded by other hotels. The food was great specially the African. Lots of greenery and use of natural wood in the restaurant gives a feeling of having dinner at ancient European village..

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I really liked the service i was offered by the waiters at the restaurant,i was with my dear wife and the service was really great,it was like we were in heaven because everything was taken care of, before we could ask for something, its the waiters who were already asking us in case we need such item in our minds.
Congrats!!!!! keep the spirit burning.

1  Thank Wilson K