1,109 results
All reviewsclose to the airportspur restaurantinternational airportmodern hotelmombasa roadjomo kenyattaan airport hotelovernight staylong flightwilson airportstayed one nightgift shopfelt safebuffet breakfastnice poolmasai maraexcellent hotel
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Fantastic hotel. Beautiful rooms. Loved the check in experience. Hotel was absolutely beautiful and we loved the decor. Would have liked more variety at breakfast. Dinner was excellent. Next time we travel to Nairobi we will stay there again and will definitely recommend the hotel to others

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2017

Dear Kimberley,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking time to share your review with us. We appreciate your patronage and glad that we made your stay enjoyable. We look forward to another opportunity to host you again soon.

Best regards from the entire Eka team.

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Very tight security , friendly staff from the gate, front desk and customer relations, rooms were clean and orderly, food at restaurant and breakfast buffet was delicious,rooms were clean and spacious. i have booked to stay again.

Room Tip: very clean
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your support and patronage of Eka Hotel and for the time taken to share your review. Your feedback is important to us, as it helps us monitor and improve of our performance.

We appreciate your kind remarks and are glad to note that you enjoyed your overall stay with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Best regards.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

Recommendable hotel for private as well business trips with beautiful staff and warm service.
Excellent area directly between the airport and City centre. This was my second stay but definitely not my last one as I will use the hotel as my master hotel for Nairobi business trips.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. It was indeed a great pleasure hosting you. We are glad that we met your expectations and look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best regards from the entire team at Eka.

Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

This was my first stay at this hotel through a Friend’s recommendation.The hotel staff was very helpful from the gate , front counter,restaurant , house keeping & security.Everyone made me feel comfortable-i am 100% satisfied , i just found my New favourite hotel. I will always stay here during my international travels. Thanks Eka staff.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Dear John,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write this comprehensive review of our facility. It was a great pleasure having you staying with us.

We are pleased that you had a wonderful stay and look forward to another opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Best Regards

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

So anyone who's read my reviews knows I'm all about the services, ambience and food accommodations. Eka Hotel 15 mins from the airport hit all points. It was the first time but definitely worth another visit esp if you want to avoid the Nbi traffic. Being right next to the Nbi national park is an added plus. My best found secret was Josiah, the sous chef, who went out of his way to make meals that I could enjoy! Definitely not helping my diet! Thanks Eka Hotel for a great meeting experience!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Elizabeth R
EkaHotel, Manager at Eka Hotel Nairobi, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Elizabeth, thank you for choosing to stay with us. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look for forward to welcoming you back soon. Best regards from all of us at Eka Hotel.