All reviews village market home away from home presidential suite wedding gigiri privacy amenities kenya
Selected filters
Reviewed September 1, 2019

I had my babyshower there on the 31st of August and was impressed...all the services were 5 star.the chef was at it! very good food and friendly staff will definitely come back!I definitely recommend this place for an event

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 1, 2019

Beautiful room, excellent service, excellent food, close to UN, nice refreshing pool in a beautiful garden. Robert and Kambua are excellent hosts and the staff at the Bedelle is impeccable. Only inconvenient was the Internet wifi connection which most of the time did not work in the room. But it worked fine in other areas such as the living and dining rooms and in the garden.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019

We stayed here after a long two weeks of travelling around Kenya and Uganda, when we turned up the suite we had booked turned out to be the presidential suite which was unbelievable! We had a very warm greeting and felt at home straight away.

We only stayed for two nights but we wish we had stayed longer because of the service. The food was very well thought out and constructed and catered to all our needs.

The grounds were beautifully maintained as were the rooms etc.

Robert, the owner was very courteous and took time out of his day to speak to us and ask how our experience was going.

I would highly recommend anyone stay here. Excellent service, great faciltities and the home away from home you need,

Room tip: Go for the simba suite it's great!
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2018 via mobile

Worst place to hold an event people locked outside yet they came to celebrate someone wedding.very arrogant and bad attitude from management and other stuff members switched off the music started collecting chairs why take money yet turn out someone events worst thing ever. It such a bad place to hold an event.It was my worst experience ever visiting the place

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Josphine G
Reviewed December 14, 2018

I selected the hotel on a whim from a list that was recommended among many others for UN staff for long term stay and I hit the jackpot! The ambience, amenities, hospitality and the FOOD was absolutely of the highest quality. The owners and the staff including the chef made sure that I enjoyed my stay throughout. I looked forward to returning "home" every evening after work!

Room tip: The rooms in the main building are bigger and better than the 2 rooms in the annex.
Date of stay: November 2018