“Amazing”

$80.00*
Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour
$64.00*
and up
Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick’s...
$75.00*
and up
Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Center and...
Ranked #3 of 127 things to do in Nairobi
More attraction details
Owner description: Noble black rhinos are the highlight of this amazing park, Kenya’s first national park and a local treasure.
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Hired a private four wheel drive and driver and entered at gate opening time... saw lions, elephant, rhino, giraffe, absolutely stunning...and unbelievable considering you could see the lights of Nairobi in the background... a definite must for anybody in Nairobi for more than a couple of hours!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Everything is extra ordinary!!! The only thing maybe should be done is add the phone numbers of the main gate on the receipt. so that in case of an emergency a person knows where to call.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

For $40 US you can see tons of wildlife up close and personal. After three hours in the park I saw half a dozen lions, a troop of baboons, three ostriches, four giraffes, a rhino, and several herds of zebra all within ten feet of the car. Just make sure to get there when the park opens at 6am or you'll miss the lions. While a taxi works just fine, a taller vehicle might make for better viewing.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The best way to get optimum views of animals is to hire a guide; they know the best spots in which to get up close to the animals. We were able to get so close to both zebras and giraffes that you could touch them. We also saw two rhinos, one with a baby, heaps of orangutans, antelope, a civet and and a variety of magnificent birds.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have been on many safaris but never did I think to go to Nairobi's park that is actually part of the city. You can even see the city in the background while on safari. I think it is the only one like this in the world. I had time to kill so I had a diver guide take me there. I was completely surprised. They even have a tented camp that I had lunch at.Other parks / reserves do not have many rhinos. I was shocked to see on this 2 hour trip 6 rhinos. I also saw a cat I have never seen which was a Serval. This is a good place to go if you are waiting for your international flight which may be late in the night.