Its a great hotel with good food, great rooms, entertainment and casino. The hotel is far from the airport and the city centre. But, if the location suits you, it's awesome. Windsor is not far from here but is costlier. The best parts about this hotel are
1) casino in the house
2) safari cats dinner (for meat lovers) with safari cats dance performance
3) their breakfast starts at 5 am. Great for ppl who have to catch an early flight.
Their Italian restaurant la pizziata is good. Locals also frequent here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ‘THE AFRICAN PARADISE’ Surrounded by 50 acres of beautifully manicured gardens, the Safari Park Hotel & Casino combines the elegance of African architecture and art with an infrastructure at the leading edge of technology. Located only 15 minutes from the Nairobi city centre, the hotel offers calmness and serenity away from the fast pace of the city. The five-star hotel boasts 205 luxurious rooms each with en-suite bathrooms, antique African-themed four-poster beds and furniture. All the rooms have rear and front private large garden view balconies. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Safari Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Park Nairobi