Ole Sereni(Nairobi)
  • Pool
$101
$78
Priceline
All reviewsthe flame tree restauranttulia spahot towelsbreakfast buffetsecurity staffrooms are cleangift shopconference facilitiesstayed here for one nightvisiting nairobibusiness hotelsarova stanleymasai marasafaribensonkenyairene
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I stayed at the Sarova Panafric recently. While this is an older hotel, the room was just perfect for my needs. I liked the way the hotel group goes to great pains to ensure all the creature comforts are available to their guests. The breakfast is amazing and very fresh and tasty. Superb service from all the staff in the restaurant - well done.
The reception staff were exceedinly well trained. They are very responsive to all the needs and wants of their guests and extremely patient when dealing with tired, jet lagged, grumpy guests in all the odd hours of the day and night - speaking for myself here. Collins was always very patient with all my questions.
Now you have the other staff - porters and door man - this was another Collins who is a giant of a man but again with superb customer service skills. I did not feel like leaving.
Overall a very good visit to the Sarova Panafric and looking forward to a return visit soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2014

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for sharing your experience at Sarova Panafric.

I am happy that you selected Sarova Panafric as your preferred hotel in Nairobi and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure that their stay is enjoyable and it’s great to note that you only have a good report on all the staff you encountered. I will personally pass on your commendation to the entire team and to both the Collins’.

We look forward to hosting you again

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Just finished up 4 nights at the Panafric. My wife was sick and we traveled from another country to go to the hospital for several days in a row. 15 min walk/5 min cab ride. Room was well appointed, albeit tight on space. The low point was that the bed and pillows are ridiculously firm. On the plus side, all of the staff is exceedingly nice and eager to please. They even had a get well fruit basket put in the room for us when they learned why we were in Nairobi. The pool was large and clean and not too cold. The restaurant had a great menu, plus some solid meat dishes (pork chops were awesome). Gained several pounds from the breakfast buffet itself. Thumbs up, but bring your own pillow.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric.

I am glad that you selected Sarova Panafric as your preferred hotel in Nairobi and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Sarova Panafric is wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure their stay is exceeding and it’s great to note that you found our associates extremely nice and eager to please . I have passed on your commendation to them.

We take guest feedback seriously and we have noted your feedback on your room experience. Guest comfort is at the top of our agenda and this cannot be compromised. We are happy to change the pillows as per a guests request and once again, please accept my apologies for the same. Kindly let me know the next time you’re in Nairobi so that we can personally meet.

We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

i dined, slumbered, and spad! all was wow! nothing less! keep up the good work and ambiance, the serenity mimicries the one of mara national park, birds noise only! congratulations team...see you again soon! Siele

Room Tip: pool facing are preferable!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
General M, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric. We do appreciate your feedback.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that we provided a great place for you to dine, slumber, and spad! As it should be. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The hotel has beautiful landscape and outdoors. And clean, It is convenient in its proximity to the busy Nairobi CBD yet once you get in the chaos of this very busy town is forgotten.
But what stuck for me was the pleasant people who served and helped while I was staying there, it is true what they say you may not remember what people say or do but you forever remember how they made you feel.............and for the team at Sarova Panafric they made me feel at home away from home in the 5 months I spent there and I am forever grateful to all of them. For the kind words,the great service, the smiles and the nice chats that made me feel at home.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Vickie,

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you found our hotel landscape beautiful, clean and conveniently located. I'm also excited to note that you found our staff very accommodating and that they made you feel at home away from home. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

hotel is a bit aged, so is furniture. other than that i though it was a great hotel.
staff very accommodating and helpful we were met at the airport on arrival and they managed all land transfer, all punctual and good. flame tree restaurant is great good food and great service.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Guest,

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you found our staff very accommodating and helpful and the restaurant great with good food and great service. Our friendly and helpful staff strive to provide warm, welcoming, high standard service always, and making your stay with us great.