$156
$200
Eka Hotel Nairobi(Nairobi)
$145
Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
All reviewsthe flame tree restauranttulia spahot towelsbreakfast buffetsecurity staffrooms are cleangift shopconference facilitiesstayed here for one nightvisiting nairobibusiness hotelsarova stanleymasai marasafaribensonkenyairene
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Have been to these hotel many times with my friend!but the last time i was there last month was not happy especially at the restaurant.the food and drink charges that are charged separately at some point were not important!what i mean the person serving me will get my tip if only am satisfied by his or her services!its not the hotel to make me give the service charge even when i order food and it takes ages to come or be given what i had not ordered.i really hope they will remove the service charge and leave the rest for a guest to decide who to give the the service charge!i was also not happy at the bar when i asked the bar for red dry wine....and when the bill came it was all 660ksh for a glass and i took 3 glasses!its good to tell guests what kinda wine is there,for even customer care purpose!i will not complain on everything,the six floor room attendants are people to be with!all clean and superb!i will always love to stay at the six floor always and every time i visit sarova panafric!otherwise good job,apart from a few here and there!

Room Tip: 6th floor is place to be,facing the swimming pool!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Sarova Panafric with us. We do appreciate your feedback.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you found your 6th floor room clean and superb. Sarova Panafric is wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure their stay is exceeding. Accept my apologies in regards to the lack of inquiring of which wine to offer you. This is not in accordance to our food & beverage standards and please be assured that I have looked into the same so as to ensure efficiency at all times. If you also would like to make a personal selection of wines, do not hesitate to ask for our expansive and rich wine list. I'm certain our mixologist will be more than willing to recommend you a fine blend. Please note that the service charge is a tax incorporated in the government taxes that is mandatory for all hospitality entities. This is included in the 28% statutory government taxes which goes directly to the government. Our prices are also tax exclusive which is equally indicated on all our menus so as to inform all guests and we've gone a further step to break the 28% statutory government taxes to our guests so that they can have a better understanding. I’m certain next time you visit, you won’t be caught by any surprises and we will definitely keep you engaged with the happenings at Sarova Panafric.

We definitely look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

On my recent trip to Nairobi, Kenya, I was pleased and very happy to stay at the Sarova Panafric. The service was amazing, sense of security was reassuring, friendliness wherever I went was real and not put on because it was expected of them. I cannot say enough good about it. GREAT!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Jolene,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoyed every element of your stay with us but above all, we’re elated that you enjoyed exceptional customer service and our security measures. Our staff strives to provide warm, welcoming service always, and making your stay with us, as you have stated, GREAT! Please feel free to contact us, in case of anything, the next time you'll be visiting as we always strive to make your stay better with us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I had stayed in this hotel couple of time and its simply great place. This time due to back to back meeting I had to stay at Central business district . But I had taken my clients for dinner here. I had gone for set dinner menu here. This was dinner was simply great one.
This hotel has duty manager by name Mr Ephantus. Just meet him and he will take care of all your issues and will make you comfortable.

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoyed every element of your stay with us but above all, we’re elated that you enjoyed your dinner at the awards winning Flame Tree Restaurant. We pride ourselves as being the best continental restaurant in a hotel, following the Chef's Delight Awards. I have personally passed on your commendation tot he kitchen team as well as Ephantus. We always strive to provide warm, welcoming service always, and making your experience with us great. Please feel free to contact us, in case of anything, the next time you'll be visiting as we always strive to make your stay better with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is our second visit to Panafric Hotel. We Came for a meeting here and the staff was flexible enough to host the many extra people who were present. Meeting rooms are cozy Great food (but costly) and the staff is quite friendly!
The location is near town hence easy to access.
Keep up the good work..Kudos!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Dear Essie,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoyed every element of your stay with us but above all, we’re elated that you enjoyed exceptional customer service. Our staff strives to provide warm, welcoming service always, and making your stay with us great. Please feel free to contact us, in case of anything, the next time you'll be visiting as we always strive to make your stay better with us.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a breakfast meeting on friday morning at the Flame Tree Restaurant. My american colleagues and I had a fabulous Kenyan hospitality experience. The breakfast was very good and the service exceptional. This was all top off by the amazing coffee we had. I am more of a filter coffee man but my american colleagues like their espresso, cappuccino and latte - all of which were exceptional! Can you please let me know who the supplier of coffee is as my colleagues have asked me to buy some to take back to America! Thanks for the experience!

Dear Peter,

We're happy to read that you enjoyed your experience with us and that we were able to make your breakfast experience at the Flame Tree Restaurant exceptional.

It's great that you selected Sarova Panafric and I am glad to read that you experienced fabulous Kenyan hospitality with us. Sarova Panafric is wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure their stay is exceeding. We’re also elated to read that our coffee topped up your dining experience. We understand the importance of offering high grade coffee especially for our coffee-lover clients and ensure we serve excellently brewed coffee. We definitely are happy to recommend the Safari Lounge Coffee which you can also purchase from the Flame Tree Restaurant.
• Espresso (Beans/Fine Grind): KES 700
• Gourmet (Beans/Medium Grind): KES 900

Please feel free to join our online conversation and stay updated on what's happening by following us on Twitter @sarovapanafric. Thank you for your recommendation and we appreciate each word.

We definitely look forward to hosting you again.