Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
Priceline
$234
$168
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe flame tree restauranttulia spahot towelsbreakfast buffetsecurity staffrooms are cleangift shopconference facilitiesstayed here for one nightvisiting nairobibusiness hotelsarova stanleymasai marasafaribensonkenyairene
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Nice welcome, nice pool, nice room, good breakfast, very clean and safe. Good value for the money. But it took four hours to find the second room we had booked. Meanwhile our friends had to wait. The restaurants are a little bit overpriced.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric. We do appreciate your feedback.

I am glad to read that you had a nice stay. Sarova Panafric is wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure their stay is exceeding. I am sad to hear about the delay in getting your second room. Please note that I have personally taken this up and put in place corrective measures to avoid this situation recurring. We continue to strive in offering high quality food offering in both the Flame Tree Restaurant and Pool Garden Restaurant. Therefore, I am happy to inform you that we have just launched our new Flame Tree Restaurant menu with a variety of culinary offering so I encourage you to keep coming back.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sarova Panafric.

Regards,

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Sarova Panafric is the best place to hold conferences even in cases where you have delegates who are not living in the hotel; its location is just a walking distance from the city center. The facilities are awesome and very conducive for plenary and breakaway/group works. I had over 100 delegates and the staff made it easy for the one week long conference; very attentive, polite, cautious and uphold integrity! They give information beforehand always willing to give the best. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wanjiru,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re ecstatic to know that you had a successful conference at Sarova Panafric and I'm more than happy to know that we contributed greatly towards that success. But above all, we’re elated that you enjoyed exceptional customer service, our awesome conferencing facilities and the prime and convenient location. Our staff strives to provide warm, welcoming service always, and making your visit great.

Thank you for your commendation and we appreciate each word. We greatly look forward to hosting you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 26, 2013

a very nice hotel in the centre of nairobi staff very polite and attentive stayed here 2 nights and found the room very good and the food was very nice and the menu extensive, breakfast was also very good with a full range to suit all tastes, drinks were reasonable priced all round a very nice stay, would visit again if in kenya again

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear Barbara,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

We’re ecstatic to know that you enjoyed our food and extensive breakfast served at the Flame Tree Restaurant. I have shared your feedback with our kitchen team and they are excited to hear. But above all, we’re elated that you enjoyed our central location and exceptional customer service. Our staff strives to provide warm, welcoming service always, and making your stay with us great.

We look forward to hosting you again the next time you're in Nairobi at Sarova Panafric.

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed February 21, 2013

is a good place if you need to stay overnight . Is in the centre. We stayed in diffrent sarova hotels during our stay and felt like that was the weakest one.
Pool closed..looked a bit dirty and the area around messy.
Food overpiced. Staff was friendly.good thing we were staying only 1 night.

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on Trip Advisor.

We're glad you enjoyed the prime location and service offered and we do look forward to hosting you again.

Regards,

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I got a room here for the sum total of one night. I tried a hostel but my experience there (over the course of an hour) led me to book a room here. I needed a room, I googled and chose this simply because it was a close hotel, with a decent rating. Best move of my trip. I can honestly say the service I received was some of the best I have had to date. From the second I arrived to the moment I left. Upon arrival I was greeted so nicely by all staff it actually started to feel awkward (but this may just be a British reaction).

That aside it is pretty much what you would expect. The room was fine - spacious, comfortable and plenty of football on the tv. The resturant was nice, breakfast was great with a large selection of items to be had. To be honest I'm not sure what else there is to highlight. It ticked all of the boxes so if you need somewhere this should do the job.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jules T
Anthony N, General Manager at Sarova Panafric, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear Jules,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience at Sarova Panafric on Trip Advisor. We do appreciate your positive feedback.

Its great that you selected Sarova Panafric and that we didn't let you down. I am glad to read that you found our team members so welcoming. Sarova Panafric is wholly committed to serve our guests exceptionally and ensure their stay is exceeding. I have passed on your commentary to our team & they are very proud of the high quality breakfast offering in our Flame Tree Restaurant.

We look forward to welcome you back again in the near future. It would be our pleasure.

Warmest Regards,