See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 2, 2010

The service experienced was first class.
The stuff in the room was excellently arranged.
The hotel is located close to a National park where one could relax.
The staff at the hotel were smart and up to task.

Reviewed June 27, 2010

Really very good hotel giving peace of mind.Excellent interiors, cool rooms.
Will come back for a holiday with family with a Kenya safari.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank HRaghava
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The hotel is over priced, service is slow, carpets are soiled and the bathrooms needs an immediate makeover. It can be at best given a 3 star rating for which the tariff is exorbitant.. The only positive is the swimming pool which is centrally heated. Will not stay with them in future

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2010

Not a bad hotel - staff is extremely friendly and responsive; rooms are average but clean. Good location, close to downtown and several shops and small restaurants/coffeeshops/nightclubs in walking distance. Felt safe walking the streets around the hotel at night. Hotel is quiet, not much going on in the lobby or at the bar at night. Breakfast is very good; didn't try the restaurants otherwise.
Ask for room away from Uhuru highway, otherwise it is loud if you open the window.

Reviewed May 12, 2010

I enjoyed my stay, the staff was excellent, the food was very good and the room was cozy. I would recommend anyone, it is worth the price if you book with the hotel and not with Agents. I booked through the Agents who told me that breakfast was included in the price and the price I was told was less than what my card was charged. My account has not been credited as I was promised by the Agents.

Upon arrival at the hotel I was informed that breakfast was not included, therefore I was overcharged for services that I prepaid.

B. CHRISTIE - WASHINGTON, DC