The good points: the common areas are attractive, especially the dining and pool areas. The food was quite good, particularly the room service, although the prices (especially the buffet) are more in line with North American or European rates. The business centre had plenty of computers with fairly reasonable high speed service (although again, costly - approx $10 /half hour).
The bad points: My room was incredibly small and had paper-thin walls (I spent the evening listening to the TV programme in the room next door). The decor and bedding was well worn. I booked the room through a travel agent and could have gotten a better deal online, but for the price I paid I should have been in an executive suite (although I'd still bet the price wouldn't be worth it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International