After reading other reviews on this site I looked forward with a certain perverse anticipation to staying at "the worst Hilton in the world". Well, I haven't stayed at enough Hiltons to rank this place among its brethren, but I must say i found it entirely adequate. Yes, it looks like it hasn't been updated in the past 30 years, but it was clean and perfectly comfortable. The restaurant was OK, if over-priced, and the wi-fi in the lobby was even free when I was there (though I gather this is not usually the case.) This place is also substantially cheaper than the other "business class" hotels in central Nairobi. So don't let the negative reviews scare you off - this is a perfectly decent place to stay at a price that, by Nairobi standards, isn't too bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International