The hotel has a pool on the roof which looked rather nice and there is a couple of bars downstairs. It is in a central location (THE CBD financial district) making it useful for business travellers. There is good airport style security to get in and out of the hotel which makes you feel a bit safer due to recent terror threats. The Hilton Nairobi hotel offers a shuttle service to and from the airport but unlike other countries the shuttle bus is not complementary so if there are a couple of you a taxi could be cheaper and easier.
In the city's heart, the Hilton Nairobi hotel is next to the craft market. A word of warning even the best bartering in the market won't get you a bargain. Shops are cheaper than these touristy markets. The rooms were ok a little basic compared to other Hilton's but ok for a couple of nights and after all its in a developing country so of course it won't match the standard of say Dubai's Hilton. The service was Ok but breakfast expensive
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International