The rooms on floor 3 and floor 6 are manky, smelly decrepit and just generally yuck. Got one once on 12 that wasn't as awful.
Breakfasts are just a bit below standard but evening buffets are truly horrible.
Internet is a bit slow and an extortionate €20 per day.
the Jockey bar is basically a pick up point for the local prostitutes.
The staff try hard and are very friendly and helpful within the constraints that they have to work with.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International