I checked in this hotel on 31 Jan and checked out on 02 Feb. Well, for me it was a very cost effective hotel as I paid just USD 97 + taxes as I booked through Expedia.com. Otherwise their normal tariff is USD 225/- which, to my opinion, if priced high just for name sake but for that amount what you get is not a value for money.
Surroundings are bad, service is average and general cleanliness is average. Room view is good. They dont allow non-resident guests in rooms but you can pay somewhere areound $10 to security in-charge and he will not only allow but also make sure your safe and secure rides with your casual partner.
breakfast was good, having a wide choice of continental menu. Internet is costly. Room size is quite big and you can feel a free walk around the corners.
It is in the heart of the city so taking a taxi is not a problem, but outside is hugely overcrowded with low-level peoples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International