Definitely NOT a 4-star hotel--rooms are tiny, shabby, internet is incredibly expensive, not so clean--basically, very disappointing. There were hairs in my bathtub in two different rooms, and the phones did not work in the two different rooms (one had no dial tone at all, and one had a dial tone but would not dial the front desk or any of the other direct dial buttons on the phone). After asking twice for shampoo, I received a bar of soap. Bellhops did not come out to the car to take my luggage, they just stood around inside joking until I called one of them specifically. Check in and out takes an inordinate amount of time with insufficient staff at the desk, and both times I checked out the credit card machine had connection problems. I would not stay here again under any circumstances.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International