I stayed at this hotel because I had enough Hilton points for a free stay. The service was first-rate, even better than most of the Hiltons I have stayed at in the US. The rooms were cleaned twice daily, and I had some complimentary resh fruit, tea and crackers available every day. My room was spacious, with 2 TVs and two bathrooms, with beautiful African-style mahogany furniture. The front desk staff were always courteous, and even though I called them many times for different reasons. They have a decent-sized gym, with a knowledgeable fitness trainer always available. Security was first-rate, and it is located in the middle of town with easy access to shopping and cheap but good food. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel. i would definitely stay there again, even if I had to pay full price for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International