Nairobi is a beautiful place and the hotel is located in the city centre. Very close to the hotels there are shops etc and few eating joints.
On Saturday, just few yards from the hotel, the locals put up a handicrafts market which sells beautiful masks and paintings.
The food is good at the hotel and the swimming pool is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Kenya from the Hilton Nairobi hotel, situated in the city's central business district, one block away from the Kenyatta International Convention Centre and only 25 minutes from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. The hotel enjoys proximity to several major banking institutions, universities and government offices, including the Parliament and the High Court of Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Splitty, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Hilton International Nairobi
- Nairobi Hilton International